Latin Street Dancing presents:
Chicago Salsa Festival
June 23rd – 28th, 2009
- Call Grisell at 312.427.2572 or email Grisell@LatinStreetDancing.com
for rates & inquiries.
EVENTS HELD AT:
- The Legendary Palmer House Hilton
- Chicago Summer Dance Program
- Cagney’s Chicago
- Excalibur Nightclub
- The Cubby Bear
- The Park West
JOIN US FOR:
- 6 Days of Salsa, Salsa & Mas Salsa
- 5 Days Live music concerts by award winning musicians!
- 3 Days of dance performance showcases by World Salsa Champions!
- 3 Days of dance workshops by the best dance instructors in the World!
- 3 Days of Salsa vending Marketplace During the first week of The Taste of Chicago
- 2 days of extra Chicago tourism home of Obama, Oprah, Jordan, Capone & many more..
||Make your reservations at The Legendary Chicago Palmer House Hilton.
Call 312-726-7500 & use the code "Chicago Salsa Festival" to get a special rate of $ 179.00 per night. Reserve Now!
The Chicago Hotel the World Knows Best! At the Palmer House Hilton hotel in Chicago, Illinois, guests enjoy the close proximity to the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, Millennium Park and Navy Pier. State Street and Michigan Avenue shopping is just outside our hotel doors.
||Ideally located in the heart of the Chicago Loop, the Palmer House Hilton hotel offers modern conveniences combined with over one hundred years of elegance.
For all the Hotel's amenities click here.
For a map of the hotel's location and directions from the airport click here.
For a virtual tour of the hotel click here.
Nightly Event Locations:
Alhambra Palace. 1240 W. Randolph
Cagney’s. 2142 N. Clybourn
Excalibur Nightclub. 632 N. Dearborn.
The Cubby Bear. 1059 W. Addison.
The Park West. 322 W. Armitage
Chicago Summer Dance in Grant Park. SE corner of (Harrison & Machigan Ave)