Chicago Qualifier for World Latin Dance Cup 2012!
The 1st and the 2nd place of each division goes directly to the semifinals of the World Latin Dance Cup 2012.
The winning couples of each division and the director of the winning team gets the roundtrip airfare from Chicago to The WLDC location. Or the value of the trip in $ U.S.
All winners go to the World Latin Dance Cup representing their country and The Latin Street Salsa Congreso in Chicago.
- Entry fee per couple: $75.00
- Entry fee per team (minimum 3 couples): $200.00. Any additional couple is an additional $50.00 per couple.
- Preliminary Rounds will be held on Thursday, August 16th @ Excalibur Nightclub.
- Final rounds will be held on Sunday, August 19th @ Cubby Bear.
- The entire competition will be judged by a panel of professional dance judges. Audience participation will be counted as one judge and only used as a tiebreaker.
- Dance division covered by this qualifying round includes: Salsa Pro, Salsa Pro Am, Salsa Amateur and Salsa Teams. On 1 or On 2, and cabaret. Other categories will be done if there are more than 3 entries per category.
Call 312.427.2572 to Register
Registration must be done before Tuesday, July 31st.
For more information about the World Latin Dance Cup, rules and criteria go to: WorldLatinDanceCup.com