Chicago Qualifier for World Salsa Championships!
- 1st and the 2nd place of each division (On1, On2, Cabaret & Teams) go directly to the semifinals of the World Salsa Championships in 2010.
- The winning couples of each division and the director of the winning team win FREE roundtrip airfare from Chicago to The World Salsa Championship location OR the value of the trip in $ U.S.
- All winners go to the World Salsa Championships representing their country and The Latin Street Salsa Congreso in Chicago.
- Entry fee per couple: $75.00
- Entry fee per team (minimum 3 couples): $200.00. Any additional couple is an additional $50.00 per couple.
- Preliminary Rounds will be held on Thursday, June 24th @ Excalibur Nightclub.
- Final rounds will be held on Sunday, June 27th @ The Cubby Bear
- The entire competition will be judged by a panel of professional dance judges. Audience participation will be counted as one judge and only used as a tiebreaker.
For more information about the World Salsa Championships, rules and criteria go to: WorldSalsaChampionshipsChicago.com